Saturday 25 December 2010

Welcome to The Grand.

"Welcome to the Grand Almond Hotel. Have a pleasant stay".


My name is Drake Jones. I'm one of the senior porters here at the Grand Almond Hotel. This blog will be a way for me to express my feelings and tell of the adventures that happen where I work.


Let me tell you about where I work. The Grand Almond Hotel is a luxury, 5-star hotel, that can sleep over 700 guests, and has over 100 staff. We have a large pool, fitness area, conference rooms, and even a small theatre. We have a gourmet restaurant attached, called "The Cantina". The staff lovingly call the place "The Zoo".


The Director General is Mr Raymond Almond. He visits us occasionally, and can be found wandering around the lobby, head tilted playfully to one side, chatting to the guests and staff.

The hotel manager is Marcus Halliwell. He is well liked, and he is someone who started at the bottom and has risen up through the ranks to the position that he is now. He's the kind of guy you could go down the pub with and have a laugh. I also have a bit of a crush on him.

My section boss is Abigail Richards. She is a very lovely woman, and she likes to get drunk at parties and then get her breasts out.

So yeah, this is my life. I'll introduce you to more of my work coleagues as I write the blogs, as well as some of the regulars we have staying here. So stay tuned, and "have a pleasant stay".

No comments:

Post a Comment